Reasons I’m collecting vinyl records:
Tagged by ivegotmytowel
You can tell a lot about the person from the music they listen to. Put your music device on shuffle and write the first 10 songs that play without skipping. Tag 10 people afterwards.
I only did this the other day but since then I’ve put my entire music library on my ipod classic. Also it’s fun and I never get tagged in stuff. So here it goes again.
1. Rage Against the Machine - War Within A Breath (The Battle of Los Angeles)
2. Fightstar - Follow Me Into The Darkness (Be Human)
3. Slipknot - Tattered & Torn (Slipknot)
4. Mastodon - Crystal Skull (Blood Mountain)
5. A Perfect Circle - Vanishing (Thirteenth Step)
6. Foo Fighters - Hey, Johnny Park! (The Colour and the Shape)
7. The Algorithm - Null (Polymorphic Code)
8. Muse - City of Delusion (Black Holes & Revelations)
9. Killer Be Killed - Snakes of Jehovah (Killer Be Killed)
10. The Bloodhound Gang - I Hope You Die (Hooray for Boobies)
iTunes on shuffle. No skips.