Owen, mid 20s. I collect CDs, vinyl and guitars. Been playing since '01. For my sins I'm a West Ham United and Toronto Maple Leafs fan. The dream is to live & work in Canada. One Day. Feel free to check out my Youtube Channel for guitar covers & stuff
Thank you to everyone I’ve worked with at #hmv over years. It has quite literally been a roller coaster ride. You’ve made the job tolerable over all the shit we get thrown at us. I’m grateful to have you all as my friends.
Canadian Blues rock for y’all in my latest YouTube cover.
Don’t Fuck With The Truck
At the moment I’m tending to watch more of markiplier's videos, mostly the hilarious Prop Hunt and Turbo Dismount series. Mark just passed 3 million subscribers. He's still dwarfed by pewds' 29 million but 3 million is not to be sniffed at. As thanks he recorded this very touching video.
What Mark says in this video hits home to me. I’ve failed in every avenue of my life so far. I’ve rebooted my life more times then I can count and I’m trying again now with this degree I’m starting soon and you know what? I’m quietly confident. Why? Because I can do whatever I want and succeed. I have the potential to do it.
Reasons I’m collecting vinyl records:
Every pedal board needs 3 #distortion #pedals right? (Technically the Muff is a fuzz)
#MXR #Boss #ElectroHarmonix #Ibanez #JimDunlop
Tagged by ivegotmytowel
You can tell a lot about the person from the music they listen to. Put your music device on shuffle and write the first 10 songs that play without skipping. Tag 10 people afterwards.
I only did this the other day but since then I’ve put my entire music library on my ipod classic. Also it’s fun and I never get tagged in stuff. So here it goes again.
1. Rage Against the Machine - War Within A Breath (The Battle of Los Angeles)
2. Fightstar - Follow Me Into The Darkness (Be Human)
3. Slipknot - Tattered & Torn (Slipknot)
4. Mastodon - Crystal Skull (Blood Mountain)
5. A Perfect Circle - Vanishing (Thirteenth Step)
6. Foo Fighters - Hey, Johnny Park! (The Colour and the Shape)
7. The Algorithm - Null (Polymorphic Code)
8. Muse - City of Delusion (Black Holes & Revelations)
9. Killer Be Killed - Snakes of Jehovah (Killer Be Killed)
10. The Bloodhound Gang - I Hope You Die (Hooray for Boobies)
iTunes on shuffle. No skips.
i don’t get this. why does this have so many notes. does it have to do with the type of ice cream? Napoleon ice cream? Napoleon Bonaparte? is that Napoleon Bonaparte’s hand?
I laughed too much
I’ll just leave this here