Some spanner properly blocked my mate in. The Merc on the right parked right against his bumper on a double yellow. Somehow managed to get out of it.
The Playoff Beard Chronicles - A Journey of Face Fuzz & Hockey
Not enough crossovers. We need to go deeper!
- Mitchell: Do you have any fucking idea who I am?
- Mitchell: My name is John Mitchell, and I have killed more people than you've met.
Every Time I Die - No Son Of Mine (Guitar Cover)
Sometimes letting go ain’t a bad thing. I never heard of holding on setting anyone free
Not my finest work. I’ll probably re-record this.
Fair to Midland - Whiskey & Ritalin with Heavens to Murgatroyd intro.
This just slays me every time.
Shot from the #SaveSouthBank skate event on Saturday. They’re trying to convert the street skate park that’s been there for 40 years into a Starbucks and Tesco. Like London needs another one of those. Event is on ‘til bank holiday Monday so get down, skate if you want, sign the petition and have a good time. Alternatively go to longlivesouthbank.com for the e-petition. Dan Joyce from Dirty Sanchez was down there Saturday doing some filming so promo shots might be up soon
- French Knight: I don't want to talk to you, no more, you empty-headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. You mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.
- Galahad: Is there someone else up there we could talk to?
- French Knight: No. Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.
Not exactly PC these days but this is probably one of my favourite Python sketches.
I like playing jam nights. But out of my 7 current guitars I don’t have a decent jam guitar. Can’t really use the acoustic. Strat is too punk rock. Iceman, SG & RGT are all tuned down for writing & recording. SA is a bit too loud due to the Bare Knuckle and the 7 string is, well a 7 string. Plus I want a Telecaster.
So I think it’s perfectly reasonable that I spend £775 on one of these beautiful creatures.
Fender ‘69 Telecaster Thinline